Suffering? that is our own decision. We make our own decisions, yet we blame on God because our hearts are torn. We allow our heart to tear, we allow ourselves to fall. It is not that we love God, it is that He LOVED us. God Loved us enough to take our place, our shame and our guilt.
It’s time to be fashioned by fire and come awake! God is calling you today, are you willing?
Don’t think ahead and don’t think behind.
”Quiet yourself and hear his voice.”
- Jesus is the Only Way (writeforacause.org)
- Are These False Prophets? And What Is A False Prophet? (judgementofamerica.wordpress.com)
- Heaven: Where is it and How do I get there? (fredswolfe.wordpress.com)
- Irresistible Adoption (jonahmb.wordpress.com)
- The Sufficiency of Christ (jonahmb.wordpress.com)
- WSC: Question 86 (reformedchristianstudies.wordpress.com)
- Are Christians Perfect? Do They Have to Be? (kitchiekomos365.wordpress.com)
- Prayer 4 Struggles (vdcoleman.wordpress.com)
- Do You Know This About Jesus Christ, Salvation & the Kingdom of Heaven? (justmureithi.wordpress.com)
- Living Confident in Christ (loopyloo305.com)
- Good Morning July 17 (lifesmeaningministries.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday (July 18): “No one knows the Son except the Father.” (shechina.wordpress.com)
- “God’s kindness and redemption comes in many different forms.” (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- God is Reasonable to Reason With! (todaysfreshmanna.wordpress.com)
- What would Jesus think of your life? (catholicjournaling.wordpress.com)