A special THANKS to Grandmothermusings for nominating Nizy’s Life Compendium for the Liebster Blog Award. In a world where it is hard to get recognition for anything these days, small gestures like this mean a lot. I owe you a huge hugs dear Jamie. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful world and knowledge to us. I hope you guys will follow her blog too. I guarantee you 100% that you will definitely like her blog.
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
So what do we have to do to show our appreciation?
Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
Choose 11 bloggers and link them in your post.
Go to their page and tell them.
Name a book you would read over and over again?
Bible- the Bible is full of a beauty that is literal, symbolical, fantastical, humorous; passionate and it is the story of the lives of many people who all did amazing things for God. Even the things which we might consider horrible or depressing had some meaning, something to teach us. The Bible is full of lessons, is full of wisdom and guidance.
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
- To help the needy
- To help my family
- When I die I wish I will be in heaven
Who was your favorite teacher and why?
God- He put me at the right path.
Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Island Garden City of Samal, Palawan, Baguio, Boracay! Wow!
What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
What personality traits do you dislike in other people?
What is your least favorite mode of transportation?
If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
The beginning of everything.
What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
I can’t remember, I wasn’t into trouble that much.
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Communicate with my family, listen to music, and just try to relax!
What movie do you flat-out refuse to watch, no matter how good people say it is?
Not many people really say its good, but I refuse to watch predators movie, so scary and bloody.
The Questions for my Nominees:
1. What was your favorite part of the closing ceremony for the Olympics?
2. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
3. What’s been the most interesting news story/article you’ve read or watched lately?
4. Who is your favorite actor or actress? What’s the best movie or show they’re in or have been in?
5. What was the best part of your weekend and why?
6. What did you do today?
7. If you could have any food and beverage from anywhere right now, for free, delivered to you at the appropriate temperature, what would you have?
8. If you could go back to any age for a day, what age would that be and why?
9. What’s the worst movie you’ve seen and why?
10. What is one job you think you’d be absolutely terrible at?
11. what is your favorite place on earth?
Now let’s announce the Nominees:
I am so happy to nominate you guys. May you have a wonderful day and enjoy the limelight.
- And the Liebster Award Goes To…. (peacefulldawn.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- Another Award – The Liebster (judysp.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (catnipoflife.wordpress.com)
- Receiving and Giving the Liebster Blog Award (amandapoverseas.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award! (toughandtiny.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (glitzgirlzglamourguide.com)
- Awarded with Liebster Love (faraazandaneesa.wordpress.com)
- I Got a Liebster! (cudabrown.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (runservecook.wordpress.com)