Prep: 15 mins. Cook: 6 mins.
Chill: 30 mins. Makes: 4-6 servings
12 ounces beef skirt or flank steak, cut into thin bite-size strips
1 recipe Homemade Fajita Seasoning
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup thin strips red or green sweet pepper
1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
3/4 cup chopped tomato medium
4 to six 8- inch flour tortillas (warmed)
Homemade Fajita Seasoning: Mix 1 1/2 tea-spoons ground cumin; 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano,crushed; 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (you can also use an organic pepper-optional); 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/8 teaspoon onion powder.
Now follow the steps below!
- Sprinkle beef with 2 teaspoons of the Homemade Fajita Seasoning; tosss to coat. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
In a very large skillet cook pepper, onion, and remaining seasoning in 1 tablespoon oil until tender. Remove from skillet. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and meat to skillet. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until desired doneness. Return pepper mixture to skillet. Stir in tomato. Cook until heated through. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice.
To serve, fill warmed tortillas with beef mixture. If desired, top with guacamole, salsa, and dairy sour cream. Roll up tortillas and Enjoy!
- Homemade Fajita (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- Chicken Fajita Pasta with Hass Avocado Recipe (avocadocentral.com)
- How To Fold A Fajita Without Looking Like Some Sort Of Dumbass [Lifespin] (deadspin.com)
- Fajitas and Mojitos – I call that a good night (dietitianwithamission.com)
- What’s For Dinner?? Grilled Beef Taquitos with Avocado Ranch Sauce (urbanmoocher.com)
- Lentil Tacos (maybe the best thing ever) (beyondtheweightingplace.com)
- What’s For Dinner?: Chicken Fajita Melts (urbanmoocher.com)
- I have decided.. Boat Food and The Outdoor Epicurean’s Chicken Fajitas (theoutdoorepicurean.com)
- Rum Lime Chicken Fajitas (thetalkingkitchen.com)
- Busy Day Barbeque Brisket (annabellscooking.wordpress.com)