Are you craving for dessert? Then why not try the delicious and mouth-watering, easy to prepare dessert the mango float! If you have a couple of mangoes, graham crackers, condensed milk, sweetened creamer, and Hershey’s Syrup you are ready for this. Chocolaty Mango Float is easy to make.
All purpose cream
Graham Crackers and graham crushed
*First, mix all-purpose cream, Hershey’s syrup and condensed milk in a bowl. Make sure that you blend them well.
*Slice the mangoes into thin and small slices.
*Lay your graham crackers at the bottom of your rectangular container.
*Spread some of the blended cream above the graham layered crackers.
*Put a layer of mango slices. Repeat the last steps up to the desired thickness.
*Add a final layer of a blended cream.
*Get you crushed graham crackers and put them on the top.
*When you’re done, put it in the freezer or refrigerator. Make sure it is cold when you served.
We’re done! your chocolaty mango float- ENJOY!
- Blueberries and Cream Graham “Bars” (thehungrygiant.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Eclair (theraysofsunshine.wordpress.com)
- Social-Networking Biscuits – The InstaGraham Crackers are Creative Baking Creations (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Pineapple Delight (theraysofsunshine.wordpress.com)
- S’more Bites (melissadionne.wordpress.com)
- red, white & blueberry gelatin cheesecake with graham cracker crust (pumpsandiron.com)
- S’Mores Cookies (cookingwithcrouton.wordpress.com)
- Smores Pie (lynnmcmo.com)
- Ugly Pie (thefurrycouch.com)
- Graham Crackers aka Cheesecake Crust (craftykatie3.wordpress.com)
- Mango and cream float (saltforvanilla.wordpress.com)