It’s so hard to tell because there have been seasons where I’ve been really close to people. FB PM’s, Twitter DM’s, Skyping, Call or text every day, share stuffs and everything. I am also close to my family, relatives, and friends and to other people. But I guess if I had to choose based on closeness and how and what I have shared, it’d have to be JESUS CHRIST. He is my one and only closest best and best friend ever since birth. Mama passed away when I was just a toddler and He’s the only one who’ve help me, gave me hope and courage to continue my journey here on earth. He knows my heart; He knows what’s inside of it. He knows my future and He knows my entire life. He lift me up when I’m feeling down, He was always there for me when I needed HIM and He will always be. I am happy and blessed that He is in my life.
So, Jesus Christ is my one and only best-friend since birth. How about you? who is the person you have been closest with the longest of time?
- Living the Surrendered Life (Day 14) (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- In Which The New York Times Explains How to Get to Williamsburg to Manhattanites, and Uses a Hashtag In a Sentence Unironically (observer.com)
- Guess How Long It Takes the Longest-Legged Woman to Shave (bellasugar.com)
- Friends (somuchtothankgodfor.wordpress.com)
- Social Media (A great tool to spread God’s Love) (lccyouthablaze.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is the Only Way (writeforacause.org)
- 8 Reasons Restaurants Should Tweet (friendseat.com)
- Nick Grimshaw announced as Moyles replacement at Radio 1 (itv.com)
- 2012 Miles – Day 174 (thrivecardiff.org)
- Protestant Convert: The Authority of the First Popes (fratres.wordpress.com)