I was tagged by Penny for a game of “blog tag” just this morning. She is one of my followers and I am also her follower too. Her blog is very insightful. Go check and copy this link http://thewhyaboutthis.com/ to your browser if you want to know more about my sweet friend Penny. It’s not a contest or a challenge that will give you a prizes, it’s just for fun, fun, fun! 😉
The rules of the tagging game are:
Answer the questions set for you in their post
Then it’s your turn to “tag” 11 people with a link to your post
Let them know they’ve been tagged
Create 11 new questions or use the same ones to ask the people you’ve tagged.
So the following are the questions was asked by Penny along with my answers.
- Who do you think is the greatest human that ever lived? Well for me, Jesus Christ is the greatest human that ever lived. He died to save us from sin. Nobody does that except Him. Who do you think will crucify himself/herself just to save you?
- If you could live anywhere else, where would it be? I would want to live in Davao. As what I’ve said to my previous post ‘’Davao City is the place I called my second home.’’
- What is your favorite song? There’s a lot! But ”Right Here Waiting” is my favorite song in the world, mainly because it’s lyrics are too HONEST and MEANINGFUL 😉
- Would you prefer a dog or a cat as a pet? I think dogs are the most amazing pet; they give unconditional love and they are always there to protect you. For me they are the role model for being alive.
- If you could have any one wish come true what would it be? I have so so many wish, Right now I wish not only for myself but for everybody reading this. ‘’I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow, And each road leads you where you want to go, And if you’re faced with a choice, and you have to choose, I hope you choose the one that means the most to you. And if one door opens to another door closed, I hope you keep on walkin’ till you find the window, If it’s cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile, But more than anything, more than anything, My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to, Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small.’’- taken from My Wish lyrics by Rascal Flatts
- And why? Because all of us deserves to be HAPPY!
- Do you prefer hot or cold weather? I prefer to have a tropical weather. Just like what we have in the Philippines.
- Why do you blog? Blogging is an easy solution for an online journal or diary. Sharing thoughts, ideas and travels are a breeze with your own blog. Documenting difficult or satisfying experiences, whether for you or to share with others, can be managed with ease on a blog. Therefore, blogging is an easy way to express yourself.
- Do you live in the city or the countryside? Right now I live in the countryside quite big but a peaceful city to live.
- Would people consider you a happy person? I really don’t know if people will consider me as a happy person. Me seeing myself, Yes! I do consider myself as a happy person. Failures and problems do come but we should know how to handle it. We should not let sadness prevail in our emotions because it is not good for our health.
- Do you think you are a good person? Only God can tell that. I don’t want to assume that I am a good person because people do make mistakes. I’m trying to be a good person or to be a better kind of being in God’s eye.
Below are the links of those I’ve nominated to join for this game:
The following questions are the same to what Penny asked me.
Your questions to answer are:
- Who do you think is the greatest human that ever lived?
- If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
- What is your favorite song?
- Would you prefer a dog or a cat as a pet?
- If you could have any one wish come true what would it be?
- And why?
- Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
- Why do you blog?
- Do you live in the city or the countryside?
- Would people consider you a happy person?
- Do you think you are a good person?
This is really interesting! I hope you guys will join and play with us. God Bless and More Power!
- Davao City to enforce plastic ban in 2 days (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Looks like it’s that time again! (reset2live.wordpress.com)
- “Damned Piano” smexy snippet from “CHARMEINE” the First Novel from “The Light-Bearer Series” and TAG I AM IT! (emilyguido.com)
- Are You Setting Up WordPress For SEO Success? (seomoz.org)
- “Distrust” snippet from “RANSOM” the Second Novel in “The Light-Bearer Series” and AWARDS THANK YOUS!!! (emilyguido.com)
- WordPress Political Blogs Global Tag: http://en.wordpress.com/tag/wordpress-political-blogs/ (patricksperry.wordpress.com)
- Barry Has a New Address!!! (brownhillsbarry.com)
- Sky King and One Lovely Blog (2bnine.wordpress.com)
- Second Very Inspirational Award (donkeywhispererfarm2010.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (ipinterest.me)
- TAMBARA: A film that debunks the myths of modernity and helps us to revisit our past (mindanews.com)
- [Press Release] Lumad women in Mindanao: new EO 79 not an answer to old mining woes -ATM (hronlineph.com)
- TurboTax – Billions WordPress Theme (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Davao radio union wins strike (bulatlat.com)
- Davao imposes total gun ban for Kadayawan festival in August (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Davao City As Seen By A ‘Kano (Guest Post by G) (iamjoyceee.wordpress.com)
- Mario Lumanao, 62 – journalist, activist, ‘lawyer’ (mindanews.com)
- MGB erases Davao City from mining list (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Philippines says boy had deadly virus but recovers (dailystar.com.lb)
- TAG- Keep My Mind Busy (prideinmadness.wordpress.com)
- Your Blog Needs Tags: 4 Tips How to Use Them Effectively (zemanta.com)
- DOH alarmed by spike in dengue cases in Davao City (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Remember to tag your posts in 2012- The Year of Findability (councilblogs.wordpress.com)
- matina electric post (daningstore.blogspot.com)
- Tag, you’re it (thethoughtfullife.wordpress.com)