I never thought I would love someone like him
Never in my wildest dreams that I would meet him
But then, as I travel in my life’s journey
He came into my life and thought he’s my destiny.
He brought wonderful things in my life
He opened my eyes to see the splendor of love.
He showed me the way to his heart
He taught me everything that I should know about love.
He cared for me like I’m his one and only
He showed me how to love unselfishly
But he never teach me the art of letting go
He never teaches me the cure of hurting so.
I thought my first love will be my last
I thought it’s him to spend the rest of my life
But the hugs and kisses that I once have
Now, they all belong to somebody’s life.
- Never Mine, Yet, Ever Mine (campuswriting.com)
- When I wasn’t Looking (jilljacobs7.wordpress.com)
- i am an artist. (truelovejunkie.com)
- I Give My Life-No Sacrifice (mskarenminor.wordpress.com)
- Poem: There Comes the Strangest Moment by Kate Light (stjon.wordpress.com)
- piccolorium.net (readysteadybook.com)
- Abstemious Spirit of Mine (socialmexican.com)
- Forevermore.Limitless. (limitlessbouh.wordpress.com)
- More Rules To Live By. As Told by A 6 Year Old & A 4 Year Old Over Dinner. (manifestationyoga.com)
- I Loved Her More Than She Loved Me (noodletoes.com)