2 fresh medium sized tilapia
Combine vegetable oil with a pinch of salt.
Brush fish with vegetable oil, sprinkle sides with cayenne pepper. The more you add, the spicer it will be. Cook fish in a hot iron skillet, cook until tender. Be sure not to overcook. Serve with jasmine rice, healthy vegetables or dip in mayonnaise.
- Pan fried pork chops (culinaryengineering.me)
- Burgers with Lime Mayonnaise (thekitchenofrequirement.wordpress.com)
- Tequila-Glazed Fish Tacos with Fresh Avocado Salsa Recipe (avocadocentral.com)
- Food Friday – Fish Tacos (cereusart.com)
- Corn bread muffins (culinaryengineering.me)
- Busy Day Barbeque Brisket (annabellscooking.wordpress.com)
- DIY: Cayenne + Lip Gloss = Hotness (bellasugar.com)
- BBQ Chicken (meatballsandmilkshakes.com)