Nah! When I first read the title of this post, it made me a little uncomfortable, I didn’t want to appear egotistical and I was also struggling to think so something I am talented at. This one is a tough one . In general I don’t feel particularly talented at anything. A friend of mine often calls herself a “jack of all trades, master of none.” I kind of feel the same. I have many hobbies, and many things I enjoy doing, but don’t really feel I’ve mastered any of them. I’m decent at most things I try, but it takes a lot of discipline to really cultivate a talent.
When I was younger , I remember people telling me I was talented in certain areas, but I can’t come up with ANYTHING. So, I’ll share with you the things that people compliment me most about. People say that I am pretty talented when it comes to writing songs and poems, I am awesome at making speeches, hahaha ansabeh? AWESOME that is really funny.
But I see myself as an understanding person and can easily relate to others, Hmmm teka talent ba yon? hehehe dibale padayon 😉 Hmm… I’m a realist about things, I don’t expect grand things to happen left and right, I don’t expect life to be anything as it’s portrayed in the entertainment world. This makes all the little good things in life seem like pleasant surprises; I’m constantly being made happy by the simplest of things. I can also play basketball, I was athletic kunuhay back then.
I also like to sing. When I was younger, I used to sing in church and won several awards for the singing contest. Oh dabah? Nakadaug ko kunuhay, pakapalan lang ng fez ang puhunan. Hehehe #Makatawa ko really! That experienced made me sick! Hahaha.
I will always remember what my Mama, Lolo and Lola told me.
Everyone it down.
–God don’t like arrogant people.
-Don’t let success think your better than others.
-Remember to go back to your community and give, and teach others they too can set and achieve goals.
-Remember be nice to the people you pass on your way up, because you might need them on your way down.
-Be humble all the time.
– And most importantly give praises to God for what you have.
To end this story, ” It is ok to accept the praises of people but don’t let your head get too big. Don’t let your head get too big.”
- I’m back! Maybe… (jucato.logbert.org)
- 15 Celebs with Hidden Talents (They Make Money Off of Acting & Singing But These Secret Abilities Are Equally Amazing!) (styleblazer.com)
- Hidden Talents (clarityapproach.com)
- The Opposite of Fear – Power, Love, and a Sound Mind! (scentofwaterministries.typepad.com)
- Pups & Babies Part I – How to Prepare During Pregnancy (roccoandannie.wordpress.com)
- Touch Me, Please! (pamsplanet.wordpress.com)
- Tutorial Tuesday: Women Paint! (teacherlingo.com)
- The Problem With CATWOMAN (comicvine.com)
- The Audacity to Serve: Denying Yourself to Fulfill Your Calling (melissajenna.com)
- Browns’ Gordon has ‘Moss-like’ talents (espn.go.com)