Nizy’s Life Compendium has been nominated for a ”Very Inspiring Blogger Award” by http://yalandarose.wordpress.com/. I was really surprised and honored for the fact that people are finally starting to follow and seem to like and read my blog even if I just started blogging at WordPress this month. I continue to consider myself a newbie blogger. This award is for my inspiration, for the person that is living inside my heart. I am humbled that people find my blog interesting enough to nominate me for this Award. Once again THANK YOU to http://yalandarose.wordpress.com/ from the bottom of my heart. I absolutely love her blog too. It is also pretty inspiring – I vastly encourage you to check her out.
#Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
#Share 7 things about yourself
#Nominate 7 bloggers you admire
#Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
7 things about me:
- I think I am a pretty wise shopper. I love a good deal!
- When somebody broke my trust, I can will forgive but I will never trust ’em again.
- I have the ability to lift up someone’s spirit and provide encouragement when times are rough.
- I am a straightforward and adventurous type of person.
- I love to learn, and also love to share what I have learned with others.
- I love old people (I can easily get along with them).
- I am optimistic and open-minded.
I am passing ”The Inspiring Blogger Award” onto everyone who writes a blog. You all inspire me in so so many ways. I thank you for the companionship and for your friendship.