3-In-1 Gold’s Gym Jump Rope
I bought this 3-In-1 Gold’s Gym Speed Jump Rope at Walmart today for $5.99 only!
(Good price, not bad!) .
With skipping rope, you can concentrate working on agility, endurance, coordination, and timing. This combination work out process will definitely help you achieve better results. In addition, it has built-in swivels to ensure fluid wrist movement. I know it is well worth it, because jump rope is also an efficient tool for cardiovascular exercise and one often used by boxers and other athletes to upsurge endurance. By engaging all of the major muscle groups in your body, jumping rope can burn up to 1,000 calories in an hour during an intense workout. This can lead to quicker fat loss and a better-looking figure. It’s perfect for me! Let’s shake up our stale routine and stay fit and healthy by working out with jump rope.
- Day 13 – The last thing you bought (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- How-To: Make a Jump Rope From Plastic Bags (craftzine.com)
- VIDEO: Professional jump roper skips ahead (bbc.co.uk)
- Workout Wednesday: Jump Rope Circuit (ginandjuiceboxes.com)
- Jump Rope for Heart (chellenator.wordpress.com)
- Inexpensive Workout Gear For Your Home Exercise – New York City, NY (travelpod.com)
- jump rope love (getyourthinspiration.com)
- Jump Rope (giddysap.wordpress.com)
- WIAW #6 + Jump Rope Fat Blaster (fitmindedmom.com)
- deck of cards jump rope workout (pumpsandiron.com)