The first cup moistens my lips and throat 😉
The second cup breaks my loneliness 🙂
If you are cold, tea will warm you.
If you are too heated, it will cool you.
If you are depressed, it will cheer you.
If you are excited, it will calm you.
Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company.
- No “Get Better Bears” in Australia (kerinwatts.wordpress.com)
- For the lovers: Moroccan Mint Tea (flowerbombbs.wordpress.com)
- 20 Unusual Uses for Green Tea (ecosalon.com)
- Five Beautiful Uses For Green Tea (bellasugar.com)
- Refreshing Moroccan Mint Tea (huntingforbliss.wordpress.com)
- Green Tea Leaves vs. Supplements (englishtea.us)
- The Good and Bad of Steamed Darjeeling Green Tea (englishtea.us)
- Pinterest Finds: 10 ways with green tea (londonisforliving.com)