This photo was taken on August 3, 2011 at Mayumi Disney Sea Beach Resort in Samal. I am a super-duper huge beach lover. So whenever I felt stressed and lonely I went there to get some fresh air. I went there early in the morning and rented a Chiba-hut. The facilities of the beach resort are excellent, with mini Disney characters. The water is clean and the sand is powdery soft. It is a good place for a weekend or for a romantic get-away, and a nice place to hang out as well. It is the perfect place to go swimming or just to enjoy the beauty of nature.
My life before this was too tiring. I worked Mondays to Saturdays… So being alone sometimes was a great way to wind down, clear the mind and just plain feel good. It makes me feel better, relaxed and refreshed. I love spending my time sitting on the beach. Yes! Spending time alone provides me with a strong sense of self. It allows me to tune in more to who I am, what I enjoy, what my beliefs are or what I want to do in life.
My life will not be complete without me setting foot in Samal Island. If you are a beach lover, you will surely love this place. Why? Because Mayumi Disney Sea Beach Resort is a beach Island Resort that allows travelers to experience tranquility and relaxation. It’s nice when there is no one else around and you can just let yourself “fall in love” with the elements of nature.
How about you? Do you spend time alone? What benefits have you realized as a result?
- Our first beach resort……. – Nha Trang, Vietnam (travelpod.com)
- Turks and Caicos: TripAdvisor’s #1 Beach Destination (turkscaicosluxuryvillas.com)
- Tourist death due to drowning – inquest (antiguaobserver.com)
- Springmaid Beach Resort Adds Poolside Bar to Dining Options (prweb.com)
- Day 63: Genius! (likeables.wordpress.com)
- Now Vacationing: Davao City, My Home (iamjoyceee.wordpress.com)
- North York boy drowns at Lake Erie beach resort (thestar.com)
- Celebrate Love and Win a 7-Night All-Inclusive Stay at Jolly Beach Resort & Spa (prweb.com)
- Portofino beach resort: No more beer sold after 6 p.m. (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Get Up, Stand Up: Waterproof Video Cameras + Paddleboarding = Vacation Memories at Jupiter Beach Resort (prweb.com)