I can’t say I have a favorite day. What makes a day special to me is that I wake up and know that my family is fine. So I don’t really have a favorite day, but any day could be one. For instance, I could say a Sunday has always been my favorite day of the week. More specifically, Sunday morning has always been the favorite part of my day. Besides church and free time, what really makes my Sunday great is spending time with family and friends. This by far is the greatest thing to do.
On any day God is with me each and every day of the week just as much as He is with me on Sundays. He is with me when I’m doing my daily errands just as much as He is with me when I’m blogging. I make sure that I talk to God first before I start to write. I’m never out His presence. I need daily moments of prayer and reflection. I love God’s word. Also, I love Sunday! God sometimes uses it to restore my soul as He leads me to green pastures and still waters. But I guess right now every day is my favorite day because I’m still alive.
What about you? What is your favorite day of the week? And why?
- Sunday!Sunday!Sunday! (worthcommenting.wordpress.com)
- Day 24 – A picture of your favorite memory (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- Sundays are best (blytheponytailparades.typepad.com)
- Mashtot Market (cheemavignettes.com)
- Sunday Sunday, so good to me! (marklabriola.com)
- The Importance of Redneck Hillbillies to the Balance of Life (turningplace.wordpress.com)