“The Greatest Movie in History.” I’ve watched this movie more than 5 or 8 times. Titanic is by far my favorite movie of all time. I really love this movie because it proves to me one thing — that true love can last forever or in other words, true love conquers all. Everything about it is spectacular– especially the love story between Jack and Rose. The acting performance of Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet was incredibly fantastic, the love story was mesmerizing, and the music was like the icing on the cake. The history of the Titanic and all the survivors was interesting, sad, and thought-provoking. Many moments of this movie were heartbreaking. The characters were all unique in their specific roles and the emotional roller-coaster ride was one that I will never forget. AMAZING! is the best word to describe this movie.
How about you, what is your favorite movie that you own?
- DiCaprio, galpal’s titanic love spotted in Nantucket (bostonherald.com)
- Kate Winslet happy with curves (dealsforyou.co.uk)
- Kate Winslet says she doesn’t have perfect boobs but still likes to go naked for films (thesun.co.uk)
- Kate Winslet – Kate Winslet Says She’s No Diva On Set (contactmusic.com)
- Robert Pattinson Invited On “Guys Getaway” By Leonardo DiCaprio? (gossipcop.com)
- Kate Winslet – Kate Winslet And Sam Mendes Wrap Up Divorce Details (contactmusic.com)
- Robert Pattinson’s Next Girlfriend a Supermodel? Yes, with Leonardo DiCaprio’s Help (celebs.gather.com)
- all about the 90s challenge: Day 22 – Titanic Tribute? (kerryfaler.typepad.com)
- Which Kate Winslet Look Is Your Favorite? (bellasugar.com)
- Kate Winslet – Kate Winslet Says Her Boobs Are ‘not Perfect’ (contactmusic.com)