Hello everyone! I went to CVS Pharmacy and bought these stuff;
*Madre Perla•Fade Cream → to help reduce the appearance of dark spots.
*Maybelline New York BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Protector→ help prevent sunburn.
*Shower Cup→ for my quickie half bath.
*Vanilla Orchid Scented Body Scrub→ to clean and exfoliate skin.
*CoverGirl #335 Lipstick → I just love the color, it’s purple! that’s why I bought it. ( I’m always on the hunt for a new lipstick to add to my collection ;-). )
Last but not the least! *Sure Grip Rollers with Secure Hold Clip → Tired of curling irons! So I decided to purchase this stuff.
That’s all for tonight guys, I’m tired like woah… I think I’m going to bed now. #GoodNightEveryone #GodBless #SweetDreams #HaveAGreatWeekend and #ILoveYouAll
- Faces of summer: Makeup for hot weather (rep-am.com)
- User Review: CocoChic on Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara (bellasugar.com)
- How Many CEW Award-Winning Beauty Products Do You Own? (bellasugar.com)
- Mascara Madness: Maybelline Full N’ Soft Mascara (bellasugar.com)
- Faces of summer: Makeup for hot weather (sacbee.com)
- Maybelline BB Cream Review (chaosandcliche.com)
- B.B. Cream: To Be Or Not To B.B. (everartisan.com)
- Freja Beha Erichsen In Maybelline’s New Campaign: EXCLUSIVE IMAGES (graziadaily.co.uk)
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant Review (chaosandcliche.com)
- CVS Weekly Ad: August 5 – 11 (faithfulprovisions.com)