I’ve been clawing my way through an extremely difficult transition period for several years now. Every identity I had either slipped away or was stripped away (horrific heart aches, mother died, my family’s never been intact, friends left, etc. etc.) All pretty normal ‘’stuff’’ but the cumulative effect left me quaking. I’d read a bunch of self-help books. Done journal and so on but there were just some very destructive patterns that I wasn’t able to unchain.
Then something shifted. I meditate morning and evening, getting to know God, read His Word. Ever since often a few more times during the day while I do my daily routine. His soft voice calms my mind while His Word calms my body. I am making quantum leaps forward in the dislodgement of my ‘’old pattern’’ thinking. Chaos precedes creation. I have transformed myself from a ‘’glass is half empty’’ person to a ‘’glass is half full’’ person. I’m sure that my future, even though hard times will still come about, will be bright and happy in ways I cannot imagine now!
- $10.4 Billion Self-Improvement Market Survives Scandals & Recession (prweb.com)
- The Secret Of Getting Things Done! (richmondsajini.wordpress.com)
- Help I Need Somebody (gailsforum.com)
- Self Help Bookings (willknott.ie)
- How DJANGO UNCHAINED Connects to PULP FICTION (geektyrant.com)
- What Else Could That Mean (saysoforreal.com)
- Staying Positive (conclaveofshadows.wordpress.com)
- I’ll Get Back To You (tomaplomb.blogspot.com)
- AUTHENTIC SPIRITUALITY by Christine Green (bookmavenpicks.wordpress.com)
- Day 58 – Everything inside your purse/bag (nackynice.wordpress.com)