2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while. Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection.
Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty.
For false Christ’s and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.
1 John 4:3
And every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.
1 John 2:18
Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that Antichrist is coming, so now many Antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.
Behold! The signs of the times are visible all around us. The HOUR is certainly coming!
- Norwegian Kicking Sensation Havard Rugland’s YouTube Kicking Video Goes from 5,000 Views a Day to Over 100,000 Views a Day, According to Kicking Coach Michael Husted (prweb.com)
- Amplified on the Battlefront: The Sign of the Image Given Life (vineoflife.net)
- Who is the Antichrist? (hwnsurf.me)
- How the Antichrist reflects an era’s anxities (religionnews.com)
- “Does the Bible prophesy a one-world government and a one-world currency in the end times? (countdowntoeternityblog.wordpress.com)
- Are We About To Witness The Rise Of Petrus Romanus? (countdowntoeternityblog.wordpress.com)
- THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON- Revelation 19:11-21 The day of the Lord (prepareforthelamb.wordpress.com)
- The rapture ,antichrist and the second coming (savedbygraceblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Catholic Questions? Davide Answers. “Is Obama The Anti-Christ?” (illuminati360.wordpress.com)
- “Islamic antichrist? Will the antichrist be a Muslim?” (jericho777.wordpress.com)