They are spectacular!
It’s a nice neighborhood, it is quiet, safe and well kept and I love my house. People in my neighborhood are nice, quiet and polite. I am friendly with my neighbors, but I only have one trusted friend and her name is Nicole. I moved here for more than a year now and I just love where I live! It is a quiet and peaceful middle class suburb in South Dallas.
Recommended for YOU:
- Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood (scsurfbutler.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood (rfljenksy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge My Neighborhoood (2013weeklyphotochallenge.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood (onetrackmuse.com)
- Weekly Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood (skidaddy.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood (dramaqueenunderthesun.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood (mbrizz.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood (joeowensblog.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood (thepanamaadventure.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood (seraphim6.me)
Every nice friend is a gift of God. It’s one of the life’s best blessings, a priceless gift that can never be bought, sold or forgotten. Meeting you was by total chance. Being your friend was the best choice I have ever made. You’re my best friend. You smile, I smile. You cry, I cry. What makes you happy, makes me happy. I’ll love you forever, I promise. #PrayingForYou
Have you ever realized in your life, how the fancies of the body are different from the fancies of the Soul..Whereby the needs of the body are so materialistic, but when it comes to our Soul, even a kind word or a genuine heartfelt smile from someone dear means the world to us…And finally in life, that is what matters….To Feel real love and love from our Soul…and Live for the Soul…
Though we meet lots of people in our journey of life…many may come and go, some manage to amuse us, some even make us laugh, but quite a little of them manage to touch our hearts..and then there are the rare ones, who are able to peer right into our souls…and once they enter, they are for us to keep..and never to leave…
So today’s post, is a dedication to one such soul, I met luckily in this…
View original post 268 more words
Matthew 6:25-34 25
“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life 28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
- Enough Trouble (prayerpointsbyliz.com)
- Where does the time go? (duckonapond.wordpress.com)
- The Bucket (representjesus.wordpress.com)
- Anxiety (anointedplace.wordpress.com)
- If A Tree Falls (bloggingforwisdom.wordpress.com)
- 4 thing you need too kno (donnyprevette.wordpress.com)
- Are you more concerned with what’s in the bank than what’s in your heart? Stop coveting and worrying and be happy. (pastormikesays.wordpress.com)
- Do Not Worry. Have Faith and Trust in God. He Will Take Care of Everything. (shieldofgod.wordpress.com)
- Spring Has Sprung – The Robins Are Here? (praycookblog.com)
- Focusing on Today (theteentheme.wordpress.com)
My love of cooking is directly linked to my tasteful experiences. Much of the learning came from just watching, exploring and experimenting. It’s the creative process, a series of experiences that lead me to the great “aha!” moments of life. I love that you can start with some ingredients , and the finished product is something beautiful. OK, our recipe for today is…
Chocolate Chip Cookies
*Cream butter and sugars together until smooth. Beat in eggs. Add extracts, soda and salt until combined.
*Bake at 350 F 10-12 minutes, making sure not to over-cook.
”As a woman, you spend so much time either cooking or getting ready to go somewhere. I like to have music when I’m doing either of these things.”
Host: Angela of The Charmed Cupcake
Co-Host: Jessica of Jessiker Bakes
Click here to join us on Facebook!
The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can’t go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches. Life never stops pushing forward. Stay focused and never slow down with regrets. Smile, forgive, forget, and keep moving! Don’t look back with regret. Look forward with hope.
- Never look back with Regret but look Forward with Great Expectations. (janjansennetwork.wordpress.com)
- The person I blame for all my problems – Day 29 #30DaysOff (fromrigstoriches.wordpress.com)
- Regret? What Regret? (westvantaz.wordpress.com)
- Patience + Acceptance + Balance = Harmony (aclairavoyantjourney.wordpress.com)
- No regrets? (hopeofglory.typepad.com)
- ADHD, Forgetting Failure, and Writing Therapy (deniseurena.com)
- Past to Present (emsaysitall.wordpress.com)
- Reblog: Overcoming Regrets ” Unshakable Hope (yourmesshismessage.wordpress.com)
- You’re Stronger (shesaredhead.wordpress.com)
- Daily Mantra: Forgiveness (mirentxuu.wordpress.com)