I remember the time you asked me, ‘’ Give me the names of the four gospels?’’ I really knew who they were for I was baptized and churched at Foursquare Gospel Church. Then you asked me tons of bible verses, I knew where to find ‘em for I read daily the word of God. Words have always come easily to me. They fall from my lips as if gravity itself were pulling them from me to hoard as its own. But when I’m with you, all of that changes. It’s like being shot into space in an instant, deprived of oxygen and sound; though your splendor becomes all the more vivid for it.
‘‘Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.”
I thank God—the Source.
through Jesus Christ—the Channel of deliverance.
So then—to sum up the whole matter.
with the mind—the mind indeed.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: escape (simplylifestuff.com)
- Foursquare Gospel Church building at Ojodu Berger collapses (skibbyyibby.wordpress.com)
- PHOTONEWS: Foursquare Gospel Church Building Collapses In Lagos (infollect.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (jenmonje.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (sonelcorner.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (erinolearyphotography.com)
- Longview’s oldest wood-frame church has housed faithful since 1929 (tdn.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (annablakeblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (aniketsalviphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Escape (ulillala.wordpress.com)