I’ve been through a lot of curves in life. I dealt with fear, with regret, with loathing and shame, and hate… I can bend with anything but not LOVE! For, LOVE is the sun, burning down on me and I have spent too long in the cold, dark cave of loneliness.
I am passionate about LOVE. I understand the reality of God’s gift which is to love and be loved but then again some people left me broken. So, I trust in His spiritual gifts in my life. I trust solely in His divine power.
And I also admit that I am FRAIL. Often, I am terribly frail. I am undeniably honest to that reality and in that honesty, I find it easier to embrace God’s promise of rest. God’s grace is sufficient for me; His power is made perfect in my weakness. Thence, I will vaunt gladly about my frailties, so that God’s power may rest in me.
In my creator’s arms…I can bloom like the most beautiful flower! In His garden I shepherded souls.
Everybody has skeletons in their closet, these are mine.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves (photobyjohnbo.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves (wrygrass.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves (blueplatypiphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Curves (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves (Noticing) (marsowords.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves (aditimitra.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves (rainbowofthought.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves (adinparadise.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: curves (lifewithharriet.com)