”I couldn’t help but love this product! It really wowed me when I first read the details. I will and should try this real soon!”
I’m going to bake a choco cake
Gonna make it yummy yummy!
Chocolaty , creamy yummy
Choco-chocolate I can’t resist it !
I want to eat it,
Got to have a piece of Chocolate Cake!
Enjoy the cake do not eat it fast
Just like your new friendship make it last!
- Chocolate buckwheat cake. (martetatin.wordpress.com)
- Birthdays so far & a Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting (sliceofmylyfe.wordpress.com)
- Guiltless Chocolate Cake (glitzgirlzglamourguide.com)
- Whats the Difference Between Brownies and Chocolate Cake? (proflowers.com)
- Chocolate Mousse Cake (blissfullyscrumptious.com)
- Oreo Chocolate Cake (myshineproject.com)
- eat: Orange + White Chocolate Cake (crumpetcottage.com)
- Giveaway: 8 Readers Win Flourless Chocolate Cake Prize Package from Prepared Pantry ($34 Value!) (hip2save.com)
- Friday Chocolate Cake … (simplifybysara.wordpress.com)
- Day 217 #Project365 (myphotosandthings.wordpress.com)
- Sam Mellinger | Michael Phelps is great, but is he the greatest? – Kansas City Star (kansascity.com)
- Mars rover Curiosity on course to land Monday – Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)
- Syria conflict: Heavy fighting stepped up in Aleppo – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)
- Loughner to plead guilty in Giffords shooting, source says – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- Obama, Romney look for advantage in jobs numbers – MiamiHerald.com (miamiherald.com)
Virtuous Woman serves God with all of her heart,
She seeks His will for her life and follows His ways.
Virtuous Woman respects her husband,
She does him good all the days of her life.
She is trustworthy and a helpmeet in many ways.
Virtuous Woman teaches her children,
the ways of her Father in heaven.
She nurtures her children with the love of Christ,
disciplines them with care and wisdom,
and trains them in the way according to God.
Virtuous Woman cares for her body,
She prepares healthy food for her family.
Virtuous Woman serves her husband, her family, her friends,
and her neighbors with a gentle and loving spirit.
She is charitable not only for herself but for those who needs help.
Virtuous Woman seeks her husband’s approval,
before making purchases and spends money wisely.
She is careful to purchase of any quality items which is best for her family needs.
Virtuous Woman works willingly with her hands.
She sings praises to God and does not grumble while completing her tasks.
Virtuous Woman is a homemaker.
She creates an inviting atmosphere of warmth and love for her family and guests.
She uses hospitality to minister to those around her.
Virtuous Woman uses her time wisely.
She works diligently to complete her daily tasks.
She does not spend time dwelling on those things that do not please the Lord.
Virtuous Woman is a woman of worth and beauty.
She has the inner beauty that only comes from Christ.
I know this virtuous woman is watching over us,
She’s now with Christ in heaven and l miss her so so bad.
Thank you so much Mark Sheilds for sharing this!
- Reader Appreciation Award (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- Source: Dodgers looking at Morneau, Sheilds (bazaardaily.com)
- Captain America Infographic | MilitaryVALoan.com (militaryvaloan.com)
- The Council Of The Venus Ray. “Keep Sheilding, Keep Clearing…” Our Jump To 5D is Not The End Of The Road. By AuroRa Le. May 24, 2012. (oraclesandhealers.wordpress.com)
- Hasbro has created a 4 foot long Comic Con 2012 exclusive version of the S.H.E.I.L.D. Helicarier (geeksintoyland.wordpress.com)
- Ultimate Comics Avengers 2 #1 (worldofblackheroes.com)
- Navy Pier attendance up 18% through June (suntimes.com)
- HIJAB -By Suraiya Nasim (noblesisters.wordpress.com)
- Teens killed in 2008 crash remembered with memorial (whas11.com)
- You don’t have to (gardensweetpea.wordpress.com)
After reading Nehemiah 12, one point taken from the study is that those that minister to us are focused on being a blessing so we should make sure they are always blessed in abundance. Another point taken is that we should celebrate God’s presence and favor. We should give a shout to the Lord today for nothing can compare to the worth of God’s promise. Here’s a video to jump start your day: Shout to the Lord – Chris Tomlin.
This day with God will be amazing if we sincerely believe that each obstacle will be overcome and enthusiastically act upon each task until completion; celebrating progress throughout each day with praise.
- Today’s therapy session, praising Jesus through Music. Shout to the Lord. (pastormikesays.wordpress.com)
- Shout To The Lord (onedecisionaway.wordpress.com)
- Make a Joyful Noise Unto the Lord (shareaverse.wordpress.com)
- It’s Time for Wednesday’s Praise and Worship Session! (20) June…
View original post 5 more words
When I meditated on the word
GUIDANCE, I kept seeing “dance” at the
end of the word. I remember
reading that doing God’s will is a lot
like dancing. When two people
try to lead, nothing feels right. The
movement doesn’t flow with
the music, and everything is quite
uncomfortable and jerky.
When one person realizes and
lets the other lead, both bodies begin
to flow with the music.
One gives gentle cues, perhaps with a nudge
to the back or by pressing
lightly in one direction or another. It’s
as if two become one body,
moving beautifully. The dance takes
surrender, willingness, and
attentiveness from one person and gentle
guidance and skill from the other.
My eyes drew back to the word
GUIDANCE. When I saw “G,” I thought of
God, followed by “u” and “i.”
“God, “u” and “i” “dance.” God, you,
and I dance! This
statement is what guidance means to me.
As I lowered my head, I
became willing to trust that I would get
guidance about my life. Once
again, I became willing to let God lead.
My prayer for you today is
that God’s blessings and mercies be upon
you and your family on this
day and everyday. May you abide in Him
as He abides in you.
Dance together with God, trusting Him to lead
and to guide you through each
season of your life.
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Just rest, if you must, but don’t you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don’t give up though the pace seems slow,
You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit.
It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.
But in reality, it’s still you who has to take the lead
You cannot fail unless you quit!
Hi everyone! We welcome you all to join for a new episode of the 20 lines or less writing challenge by http://timzauto.wordpress.com/ . Pick a holiday and write about it. You may enter any form of poetry or a short story. Here’s mine http://anexerciseindiscipline.wordpress.com/2012/07/28/capturing-fireworks-of-the-4th-of-july-12/ what’s yours? click this link → http://anexerciseindiscipline.wordpress.com/2012/07/28/20-lines-or-less-weekly-writing-challenge-2/ to submit your entry. Join now!