”I LOVE YOU BIGGY SIS”
Ate Gemma, even though we are miles apart
It’s like your still here next to me.
Because I keep you in my heart.
When you feel down just buzz me on Skype.
We been doing this for so long to keep our friendship tight.
No one can ever take your place.
You comfort me when I need someone to cry on.
You have made me laugh when I had a frown on my face.
You supported me of my goofy days.
We are sisters, cousins and friends.
I love you my big sis until the end.
I could not imagine my life without you
You’re one of my rock.
I can’t wait to see you when we go home all new
I hope to live with you and share our vanities together.
Ate Gi, remember I love you my sister forever.
And I will be here till the end.
So just buzz me on fb,
When you need a friend.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says (donnalimone.wordpress.com)
- New friendship (letyourliferock.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says (blatherskiteblog.com)
- “Love, Friendship and Soul Connections” (houseofhealingmidlands.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says (atthistimeanna.wordpress.com)
- Friendship… (diabeater.wordpress.com)
- Friendship-“In … (lilianfrancis.wordpress.com)
- Friendship Tiki (stayloyal.wordpress.com)
- The Weekly Q :: Friendship (crittyjoy.com)
- Friendship (parthparekh911.wordpress.com)
And this song is for myself. It’s funny how this song fits me so well.. reminds me of my struggles and how I managed to stand strong despite of all the hardships in life. God made everything out of nothing, but the nothingness shows through. God had brought me to my knees and made me acknowledge my own nothingness, and out of that knowledge I had been reborn. I was no longer the center of my life and therefore I could see God in everything. I keep replaying this song over and over again! #GoodNightEveryone #GodBlessUsAll
It sounds too deep to swallow. Well, in my own humble opinion I think it is one’s wish to rule and be on top of someone and ride them hard. Evil, as of a person being greedy, full of lust, huge ego, narcissistic, and deceptive. Money by itself is not evil since it is needed for living. Money isn’t the root of all evil, but the LOVE of money. Everyone needs money in this world to survive normally, including Churches who have rents to pay and heating bills etc. It’s the one who loves money and uses it in a wrong wrong way! Just like when you are overwhelmed with love for money and put it first, middle and last in your life and leave no room for God whatsoever.
Godliness with contentment is great gain for if we brought nothing into this world it is certain that we can carry nothing out but having food and clothing, therewith we should be content.
But those who wish to become rich, fall into temptation and a snare and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. But you, o man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love and patience, gentleness etc. (1 Timothy 6:6-11)
Au contraire, I think the root of all evil is not following the first commandment. ‘’If you don’t love God with all your heart and all your strength and your brother like you love yourself’’, you are breaking all the other commandments. By following this commandment you are being selfless. And that’s how real Christianity exists in you; it begins in your heart. When you only think of yourself, you are being evil and that’s the beginning or evil itself.
So enjoy what money you need and earn but don’t love money so much that you seek after it at every opportunity to the exclusion of all else.
I remember the time you asked me, ‘’ Give me the names of the four gospels?’’ I really knew who they were for I was baptized and churched at Foursquare Gospel Church. Then you asked me tons of bible verses, I knew where to find ‘em for I read daily the word of God. Words have always come easily to me. They fall from my lips as if gravity itself were pulling them from me to hoard as its own. But when I’m with you, all of that changes. It’s like being shot into space in an instant, deprived of oxygen and sound; though your splendor becomes all the more vivid for it.
‘‘Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.”
I thank God—the Source.
through Jesus Christ—the Channel of deliverance.
So then—to sum up the whole matter.
with the mind—the mind indeed.
1) Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.2) We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to keep his whole body in check.3) When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal.
4) Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go.
5) Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.
6) The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
7) All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and creatures of the sea are being tamed and have been tamed by man, 8but no man can
8) but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
9) With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God’s likeness.
10) Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be.
11) Can both fresh water and salt[a] water flow from the same spring?
12) My brothers, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.
Moral of the story is to speak positively. Because positive words lifts & negative words pulls you down. Take a couple of seconds before saying something to other people. Taming the tongue by being more up-building in your comments to others is a sign of true love and maturity. When you speak to others in this way, you will find that more and more people enjoy being around you because you make them feel more positive after talking to you.
P.S: Our speech should be kind and gentle- 2 timothy 2:24-25
- Tongue Taming. (manofhonourproject.wordpress.com)
- Guard your tongue (livingmoreabundantly4christ.com)
- Bring It Under His Control, Evans Olang (magnifyhisword.wordpress.com)
- Taming the Tongue (leoslifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Woman: Does Yours Offer Life or Brokenness? (amomlookingup.wordpress.com)
- Best Houseplants for Your Apartment (apartmentguide.com)
- Tongue Twisters (wholesalecostumeclub.com)
- The Mouth (jeremybrummel.wordpress.com)
- The Tongue Is A Boneless Monster That Hides Behind A Wall Of Enamel (altruistico.wordpress.com)
- Taming the Tongue; Dealing With Our Heart (allthingsnewandpossible.wordpress.com)
10th of May 2013, It was raining that morning. I sat at the kitchen table with a cuppa, find you on fb and there I met you. I’m staring blankly at the headlines of a paper, remembering the dream start to fill the line though they did not make the leap into my mind; only one thought held dominion there. Oh what an angel sent to me from somewhere up above heaven or what have you our friendship was perfect. One thing is certain, I knew you were sent from heaven.
Until 23rd Wednesday of May we grew apart… it seems things are never as perfect as they might appear at the start… I keep you friend tucked soundly in my mind, buried deep inside where only I can hear them. Somewhere in the future I’ll see you then.
P.S: I write about you, because that’s what my heart wishes for.