When someone calls you LOVELY what exactly does that mean?
For me, it simply means your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more do more and become more, you are a leader in love.
So I would like to take this opportunity to thank MARSHA LEE
Their homes are AWESOME place to visit, fun to read and absolutely LOVELY, so bookmark it for you will surely enjoy visiting time and time again.
Thank you so much for thinking of me, I feel like I’m amongst some talented writers who she nominated so I am honored and grateful. I am very much delighted to be adding One Lovely Blog Award to my Awards Corner collection.
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- List seven random things about yourself
- Nominate fifteen other awesome bloggers
Seven random things about me:
- Sapphires, Alexandrite, Pearl, Moonstone are my favorite gem stones.
- I miss my old friends sometimes but realise our parting was probably for the best.
- I’m passionate about music and have a pretty diverse taste.
- I don’t like being tickled.
- I’m definitely learning that being positive makes life a whole lot better.
- When my best friends entrusted me their secrets I keep it to death. Apparently I keep secrets.
- Making people happy is one of my favorite past times.
One Lovely Blog Award goes to:
- Book to the Future
- Fun and More by Kay
- The Why About This
- Fun Fit 5K Plus
- GrandMother Musings
- Humoruos Dispassionate
- Kimberly McPherson’s Blog
- This Day With God
- The Diary Of Me
- Land For Fun
- Authentic Photography
- Teacher As Transformer
- Poet KayLynte’
There you have it… I wish I could nominate all of you guys but only 15 bloggers are required.
Quote to remember:
“The more you appreciate, the more you have to appreciate.” – Carma Spence