Too many list but for the bulk of my shopping, Wal-Mart is one of my favorite because of their prices plus they have everything you want in one place.
But for fashion and cosmetics stuff, I go to Target.
What about you? Where is your favorite place to shop either online or in-store and why?
- Wal-Mart’s first neighborhood grocery set to open Wednesday (gazette.com)
- Target Cheaper Than Wal-Mart as Gap Widest in Two Years (bloomberg.com)
- What’s your favorite Grocery Store? (anonymousexecutive.wordpress.com)
- Heading Out on Your Own – Day 27: How to Shop for Groceries (artofmanliness.com)
- Who Owns What in the Beauty Biz? (bellasugar.com)
- Family, friends share memories of longtime grocery store owner (shelbystar.com)
- A Peek Behind the Curtain (thelifeofjwo.com)
- Wal-Mart: What Will the Next 50 Years Bring? (fool.com)
- on the kindness of strangers (aprettypennyblog.com)
- Despite closing, city well-stocked (heraldbulletin.com)