Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be but when you look deep with them, you know that every moment that you are with them, they will affect your life in some profound way. And sometimes things happen to you at the time that may seem horrible, painful and unfair, but in reflection you realize that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, will power or heart. Everything happens for a reason! Nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere, safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless.
The people you meet affect your life! The successes and downfalls that you experience can create who you are, and the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones. If someone hurts you, betrays you or breaks your heart, forgive them because they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to whom you open your heart. If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally not only because they love you, but also because they are teaching you to love and open your heart and eyes to little things.
Make everyday count! Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again. Talk to people who you have never talked to before, and actually listen. Let yourself fall in love, even if it doesn’t seem right because you are too young or too far, just follow your heart. Surround yourself with those who make you smile, laugh, and make you happy. Break free and set your sights high. Hold your head up because you have every right to. Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don’t believe in yourself, no one else will believe in you. Create your own life then let go and live it! ”Live-Laugh-Love-Pray-Life is Great-Forget Your Problems-God is Good”
- Reminder: Everything in life happens for a reason. (thoughtsfromadyingman.wordpress.com)
- A lesson in life (menakri.wordpress.com)
- Everything happens for a reason (duopower.wordpress.com)
- The Fullness of Love (joyofspa.com)
- Sometimes… (aytacgok.wordpress.com)
- Sananda ~ Abide by Your Hearts ~ As Channeled Through Fran Zepeda ~ July 9, 2012 (2012indyinfo.com)
- Introducing, The Love Goddess… Juno Cristi (julesorganicliving.com)
- A Journey Meant for Two (intimatelifelesson-reallove.com)
- Elixirs of Love – The Gift Guide (joyofspa.com)
- Human Moments (thejerecrojournals.wordpress.com)