Thank you so much Kay of FunandmorebyKay for the “Super Sweet Blogging Award”. I was both thrilled, humbled for nominating Nizy’s Life Compendium for the….
Again, I thank you so so very much! You are so kind to give me such recognition. It will surely inspire me to make my blog even better. Kay herself has quite a sweet and inspiring. Her posts are not only creative but also stirring for those who wish to attempt any form of cooking.
So, the RULES for the “Super Sweet Award” are:
1. Give credit to the wonderful person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
The Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake?
Oh I love both!!! I don’t think anyone will ever understand my love for chocolate cake and chocolate chip cookies.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Of course chocolate! You just don’t understand how much I love chocolate chip cookies; I could eat them all day.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Chocolate cupcakes with butter cream frosting.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
I crave something sweet after every meal.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
”PALANGGA”– that’s another word of saying I Love you, you are adorable, you are so sweet, you are my all!
The Baker’s Dozen Nominees:
Brad Stanton of ”Give me 5 minutes a day and I’ll give you a happier, more successful life!”
Aj’s Mom of ”Sweet Jelly Bean”
Marsha Lee of ”Marsha Lee Streaming Thoughts”
Shannon E. Moreno of ” Revelation in Writing”
Jennifer Stuart of ”Enjoy Life For Once”
Victoria McGovern of ”Made for Victory”
Nici Roberson of ”SHARING MY WORLD WITH THE WORLD & GIVING GOD ALL THE GLORY”
Yessie of ”IT’S MY LIFE, MY STORIES & MY THOUGHTS”
Imogen Shepard of ”It is a Strange Life… and I’m loving it!”
Lesley Carter of ”Bucket List Publications”
Mark Shields of ”This Day With God”
Mack of ”The Diary Of Me”
Kimmy of ”KIMBERLY MCPHERSON’S BLOG All That I Am I Owe To God”
Now, let’s move to another award given to me by Brad Stanton of ”Give me 5 minutes a day and I’ll give you a happier, more successful life! the …
I had mixed emotions when I first saw the message of Brad in one of my posts saying that I had been nominated for this award. I was feeling a bit under the weather that time so I apologize you Brad for the late reply. I just love your blog so much. He continues to inspire me every day and in so many ways. I hope you guys will step on to his blog. SURELY you’ll love & admire it.
There are certain rules for this award. Once you have been kindly nominated for the award you ought to:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Paste the award image anywhere in your blog
- Tell us 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers
- Post a comment on your nominees’ blogs telling them of their nomination
- Leave a comment here, vote for your own and one other. That is all you have to do.
- You can copy this and add it to a post on your blog if you want.
Seven facts about me:
- I usually walk fast, and have unknowingly left people behind until they pointed it out to me.
- I love cooking (obviously)
- My hobby includes singing, reading praying. Oh, did I say PRAYING? Yes, I always pray everyday.
- Originally from a small barrio of Tibaol, Sta Cruz Davao Del Sur. I value that place so much, I am a Mestiza Bagobo and I am certainly Proud about it!
- I currently live in Texas, USA
- When I hear a song I like, I can listen to it over and over without tiring of it. I will usually sing along if no one else is around.
- I would like to write a book someday.
As required, leave a comment with a link to your web site and I will add it to this list. That will help you rated higher in search engines. The more people who list you the better.
Altheyright’s Collection of Simple Thoughts – Splendid
MISS AYO DÉLÉ POUR TOUT CE QUI ME PASSE PAR LA TÊTE!– I find her blog very interesting.
The Diary Of Me– Very inspiring.
FunandmorebyKay– lovely and very creative.
Book of the Future– Interesting
GrandMother Musing – Logical
The Why About This?– Intellectual, inspiring as well
Saint Alice Youth– Religious, Prayerful
Bam’s Blog– Stunning pictures
My life Uncut Almost– very poetic
Travel Culture Food– I just love travelling! If you are like me… then go check this blog!
Post A Day Challenge– I love all the challenges
20 Lines or Less– It sharpened my mind.
Faithrises– Such a beautiful blog and it is inspiring too.
I learned so much from them, they are very noteworthy, inspiring, and lovely and think they are all an excellent read. May you taste the sweetness of their lives and make your life even better. Once again
so much guys for the RECOGNITION and for following my blog.