We all know that it is always the heart God is looking at, rather than the exterior. However, what we wear to worship our holy, pure God may be an indication of where our hearts are.
1 Peter 3:3-4 Your adornment must not be merely external braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; 4 but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God.
If you have never considered it before, ask yourself, Does it matter to me how I look when I am going to worship the King of Kings and Lordof Lords? More importantly, does it matter to Him? We must all be the judge of that for ourselves. It’s a personal choice, keeping in mind that having a proper attitude toward God Himself is important preparation for worshiping at church. Je vous aime tous, au revoir pour l’instant et vous-dieu bénisse 😉
- Braiding Services For $25? Yes, Please! (bellasugar.com)
- Kate Middleton Style: Braided Hair and the Kate Plait (celebs.gather.com)
- Braids Braids Braids (tracyhinesstudio.com)
- How To: Get Jessica Simpson’s Summer Braids (bellasugar.com)
- Looking In The Mirror Should Inspire Not Disappoint (praisecharlotte.com)
- I have a girl crush… (ispygod.net)
- How-To: Lauren Conrad’s Twisty Braids (bellasugar.com)
- What are some good guidelines on dressing fashionably yet modestly? (thefragrantoil.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ideas for Rocking the Braided Hair Trend (indiverve.wordpress.com)
- Episode 381: Why It’s Illegal To Braid Hair Without A License (npr.org)