I used to like bread and rice with dried fish for breakfast, but now my favorite is cereals with hot chocolate in it. Plus, a cup of tea to satisfy my DAY!
- A Healthy Breakfast for Weight-Loss Success (everydayhealth.com)
- Break-the-Fast (cleanandgreennutrition.wordpress.com)
- Breakfast Interrupted! (36xty5.wordpress.com)
- Why Breakfast Is Key to Weight Loss (everydayhealth.com)
- Breakfast Blitz Contest Launches to Fuel America’s Mornings with Milk (prweb.com)
- Breakfast for Kids Can Be Healthy and Fast (everydayhealth.com)
- Artist spends two days creating Morecambe and Wise portrait made from breakfast food (mirror.co.uk)
- Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Grab & Go Breakfast Idea! Cereal! (soyoulife.com)
- Healthy Vegan Breakfast Foods (rejectfat.com)
4 Major places in the house where I spend a lot of time
I spend a lot of time in my room alone praying, reading, writing or watching television. Spending time alone in my bedroom gives me time to think. I like to think about things that are going on in my life.
Couch! Yes, I fell in love with this couch. I spend a lot of time on this place too. I love poking around on my computer here, reading books and watching television. I’m on it right now actually.
I love to cook and bake, so I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I like to try new recipes or making my own recipes so I almost always cook and bake from scratch. I don’t buy frozen meals or dinner kits because frozen meals generally provide small quantities of vegetables and fruits. Some of which might not be whole foods. Many frozen meals may have added gluten, preservatives, flavorings or chemicals, so I always use fresh vegetables for cooking. Fresh fruits and vegetables have a higher water content and therefore offer natural hydration that is important for cellular health.
Backyard is also special to me because it is a place where I can have quiet time to myself and enjoy the beauty of nature. Although this backyard doesn’t have a tree house yet or anything fancy, it is still my favorite place. It is quiet and peaceful, has fresh air to admire and you can hear birds singing from afar. I really enjoy this place most of the time.
How about you? Where do you spend most of your time?
Durian fruit is widely known and revered in Southeast Asia as the “KING OF FRUITS” the durian fruit is distinctive for its large size, unique odor, and formidable thorn-covered husk. The exceptional odor is strong and all-pervading even with the husk still intact. Because of this odor, to those who find this fruit sweet-scented, it is the king of fruit but to those who find the smell stinking, would call it hell. If you haven’t eaten durian, I suggest you don’t try very ripe durians at first. Go for durians that have firm flesh. ” Cob or Monthong” is an excellent choice for the first time eaters as its smell is not that strong.
Durian could be found in some Southeast Asian countries such as Brunei, Indonesia and Malaysia but the one in Davao Philippines is really the best ever that I’ve tried. In Davao Philippines, durian fruit is also used to flavor candy, cakes, mousse, chips, ice cream and milkshakes. Eating durian for me is like ahhh… I’m in heaven. Oh yeah! Bear with me, I can eat the whole thing!
Durian fruit is delicious, soft, succulent and very popular for its unique characteristics. It is of such an excellent taste that it surpasses in flavor all the other fruits of the world. I think the best way to describe the taste of durian is that the consistency is like a cherimoya or if you’ve never tried cherimoyas, then it is similar to custard, and the flavor is like vanilla pudding, custard pudding with sweet yellow onion added to it. It is very creamy and rich, tastes like it’s something that would have lots of calories in it. I love the stuff, It’s an expensive addiction, but I love it!
The first cup moistens my lips and throat 😉
The second cup breaks my loneliness 🙂
If you are cold, tea will warm you.
If you are too heated, it will cool you.
If you are depressed, it will cheer you.
If you are excited, it will calm you.
Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company.
- No “Get Better Bears” in Australia (kerinwatts.wordpress.com)
- For the lovers: Moroccan Mint Tea (flowerbombbs.wordpress.com)
- 20 Unusual Uses for Green Tea (ecosalon.com)
- Five Beautiful Uses For Green Tea (bellasugar.com)
- Refreshing Moroccan Mint Tea (huntingforbliss.wordpress.com)
- Green Tea Leaves vs. Supplements (englishtea.us)
- The Good and Bad of Steamed Darjeeling Green Tea (englishtea.us)
- Pinterest Finds: 10 ways with green tea (londonisforliving.com)