Matthew 28: 19-20
19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, 20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Have you ever wondered about your purpose in life? Know that you have been called by God to teach others about who He is and what it means to follow Him. The commandment that Jesus gave to His disciples is an urgent call to all born-again Christians. One of my purpose why I blog is to spread the good news on how God changed my life. We need to be reminded that we are in the last days of our time on earth, and the kingdom of heaven is at hand. As Christians this is wonderful news. It means that we don’t have long to wait until that glorious day when we will see God and walk heaven’s streets of gold. It also means that our time is growing short to act on Jesus’ commandments to make disciples of all nations. We cannot delay any longer. Too many are at risk of dying without Jesus! We can no longer just sit within the walls of the church on Sunday mornings. We must step out in faith and spread the Gospel message in a great end-time harvest of souls.
Our job as believers is not to stay in, but to go out to a lost and hurting world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We can go out in confidence, knowing that God’s Holy Spirit is empowering US. God gave us the authority to do so, and has promised to not leave you on your own, but to be with you always. Ask God to show you where He wants you to go. To someone close to you, in your neighborhood, perhaps even in your own family. So that you can help others follow Him too. In order to follow Jesus, we must deny ourselves and lose sight of our own interests. We must continually and steadfastly cling to Jesus in every aspect of our lives. The only way to experience true happiness is to allow God to work through you to bless others.
- Wednesday (August 15): “Blessed are you who believed that what was spoken to you by the Lord would be fulfilled.” (shechina.wordpress.com)
- For 16 Years, I Thought I Was Saved! (settingcaptivesfree.me)
- Why Christians Who Share My Views On Alcohol Often Drive Me Nuts (carsonjrogers.wordpress.com)
- The Credo of the People of God (vultus.stblogs.org)
- The Sermon on the Mount is to be practiced: that’s why we’ve been blessed with the kingdom (matthewtuininga.wordpress.com)
- Living God’s Way (delriochristianchurch.wordpress.com)
- Moving On (eyes2cross.wordpress.com)
- What is Wrong with ‘Prosperity Gospel’? (conmakhalira.wordpress.com)
- Engage the World, Online! (thoughtsfromacatholic.wordpress.com)
- Where is the Kingdom? 2 (livinginthereign.wordpress.com)