”Love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. You’ve got to keep on watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it.” – John Lennon
As I watered the plants this morning, thought came across my mind that ”LOVE IS LIKE A PLANT” Water it regularly, fertilize it with care, trim it attentively and it will bloom beautifully. One thing people don’t realize is that every plant is different. Some people grow faster than others, some are more passionate, others are simple. You need to go with the flow of it and really observe. Some people try to rush the growth. They flood it with water, and when a plant has too much water, it drowns. This causes the love to die from smothering, neediness, and other similar insecurities.Too little attention or water means the plant dehydrates and dies. People tend to take the plant for granted and start looking at other gardens, letting their own plant die. Love is a plant, but a unique plant. Plant love in the right place at the right time and you will reap fruits and benefits of a flourishing relationship.
|Love is like a plant, it takes time to grow but when you stop caring for it, it slowly dies.-Niziel Enok|
Do you really believe that LOVE is like a plant? Please feel free to share your thoughts.
- Urinal Feeds Plants With Pee (idiotyouth.wordpress.com)
- Begonia Care Tips (proflowers.com)
- Tips for Choosing the Appropriate Containers for House Plants (proflowers.com)
- Fittonia ‘nerve plant’ (pottedplantsociety.wordpress.com)
- Cousteau’s legacy of ocean preservation brings Plant-A-Fish to Florida (miamiherald.com)
- Adaptation of a Plant (ahschoolapbio2013.wordpress.com)
- Auxin producing area of plant (ahschoolapbio2013.wordpress.com)
- Plants and Posts (dmpmass.wordpress.com)
- Adaptation of plant (ahschoolapbio2013.wordpress.com)
- Azalea Care Tips (proflowers.com)