I hate when I’m asked to pick my favorite memory. It’s tough to pick just one. But being with my family is my most favorite memory!
I simply love them so much. They are my hidden treasure that I keep locked deep within the storehouse of my soul. They keep my heart warm when I am lonely. They are like a blanket that keeps me warm in a lone cold starry night. When I look up at the glittery stars and remember those forgotten smile. Then it dawns on me, that the blanket itself has many memories woven into threads. All these threads of small memories suddenly sum up moments of laughter, tears, pride and joy in my life.
- Sleep Number Comforters and Blankets (mattress-find.com)
- College or Sorority T-Shirt Blanket Quilt (miaprimacasa.wordpress.com)
- T Shirt Quilt (cutoutandkeep.net)
- The Memories Place Announces Availability of Golf Photo Blankets (prweb.com)
- Snuggle Up Bedding that will have you feeling warm and cozy all winter long (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
- Wacky Product of the Week: Coz-E Electric Blanket (savings.com)
- Multicore Programming in PyPy and CPython (morepypy.blogspot.com)
- Robert Davidovitz: Woven Paint (canadianartjunkie.com)
- Blanket My Baby Review (livinglavidamommy.wordpress.com)
- Five Geeky Gifts from Etsy (lockergnome.com)