On a warm summer Saturday nearer towards the end of noon. Someone knocked on my door. It was as if a comet fell from the sky when I saw the package and it widen my eye. She must have been an angel sent from above heaven.
And yes, this may sound cliché but I’m too joyous on this day where my walls were all torn down. The point is, my Grandma just passed away last week. She was my stronghold, my adviser, my cheer leader my EVERYTHING. I love her more than I could ever imagine. She’s been one of my inspirations… one of the reasons why I strive to survive-I dreamt to give her a better life. I want her to live like a real queen. And because of her demise, the whole truth of the world for me has just been changed. Like my vision has suddenly changed. So I am broken. I am smiling but my heart is bleeding.
I reminded myself since eight that losing someone you love the most doesn’t get easier, I should only learn to accept and live without them. I convinced myself that times like this, it’s hard to be strong especially if you lost someone dear to you, but you must continue to live to make them even more proud as they watch over you.
Then, last night I prayed to God that tomorrow, I will create a new perspective in life for those dear to me that are still alive, everything will be alright, and that I will wake up with warm delight. I guess, my instinct was right! As what I’ve mentioned earlier, someone just sent her love and care, she truly is a rare jewel. I tell you, it’s true! Good things do come when you least expect it! And happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
Endless thanks to my grade 1 teacher, my aunt, my friend, my mentor for this wonderful presents!
Remember, no matter how dark the night, the sun will always rise!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (livonne.com.au)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (ohthethingsweshallsee.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (inksplatphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Fresh (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (kkfallow.wordpress.com)
- Home, Must-See Home: 2 Fresh Approaches to a Blissful Bedroom (modcloth.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (healstar.wordpress.com)
- To Following My Bliss (benonigoose.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh (ryanphotography.co.uk)