”People are brought together for a reason, everything happens for a reason. I believe the reason that you and me were brought together was because we complete one another. We fill in each other’s missing spots with love. And if someday God decides to tear us apart, I trust that there is a reason. Because if there is a reason for love, there is a reason for life beyond it.”
I made her… She is different, She is unique,
With love I formed in her mother’s womb, I fashioned her with great joy.
I remember, with great pleasure, the day I created her.
I love her smile, I love her ways,
I love to hear her laugh,
And the silly things she says and does.
She brings Me great pleasure. This is how I made her.
I made her heart beautiful
I wanted her to search out her heart,
And to learn that it would be Me in her
That would make her beautiful…
And it would be Me in her that would draw friends to her.
1 Peter 3:3-5
I made her in such a way, that she would need Me.
I made her a little more lonesome than she would like to be…
Only because I need for her to lean and depend on Me…
I know her heart, I know if I had not made her like this,
She would go her own chosen way
And forget Me… her Creator.
I have given her many good and happy things
Because I love her.
Psalm 84:11, Romans 8:23
Because I love her,
I have seen her broken heart…
And the tears she cried alone.
I have cried with her, and had a broken heart too.
Many times, she has stumbled
And fallen alone
Only because she would not hold My Hand,
So many lessons she’s learned the hard way.
Because she would not listen to My voice…
So many times I have sat back
And sadly watched her go her merry way alone.
Only to watch her return to My arms, sad and broken.
I have to reshape her and remold her…
To renew her to what I had planned for her to be.
It has not been easy for her,
Or for Me.
I want her to be conformed to My Image…
This is the high goal I have set for her,
Because I love her.
2 Corinthians 2:14
“I have been crucified in CHRIST; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.”
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Resolved (hawth.me)
- New Year’s Resolve: Day 5! (1singlefocus.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Resolved (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- New Year’s Resolve: Day 2! (1singlefocus.wordpress.com)
- prayer requests and breavements (jesusmyjoy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Resolved (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Resolved (stephaniemartinglennon.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Resolved (kncali.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Resolved (createabeautifullife.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Resolved (scsurfbutler.com)
Theme: Letting Go!
Don’t be bitter and full of hatred when the one you love doesn’t love you the way you love him. Ask, listen and let go. Don’t force yourself to understand when you can’t, to fight hard when obviously it’s over and to play deaf to the nagging truth that what you’ve had doesn’t work and won’t work anymore. Sometimes saying ‘Goodbye’ is just like saying ‘Lets stop hurting each other.’ Goodbyes make you think. They make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost and what you’ve taken for granted. They make you realize that sometimes, there are no next times, no time outs and no second chances.
When something is over, don’t always think that it can start again. When it’s broken, you can’t always put back all the pieces. Life is not the way you want it to be, when you know that someone is hurting you so much, enough, just stop! It hurts a lot, YES, but you must learn to let go. Don’t’ push yourself too hard, just remember that in every ending, there’s such a thing that we call… THE NEW BEGINNING.
It is a lie to say you have let go of the past. Nobody let go of memories. Each tear is an unforgettable memory. Each smile is an undeniable mark. Each heartbeat is an in-erasable soar because really, there is no such thing as forgetting only moving on, accepting and changing.
Often, we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to, though that doesn’t mean that we’ve stopped loving them or we’ve stopped to care, you just gotta hold your head, smile, and walk away because sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I LOVE YOU.
Follow your heart because your heart will know the love that is meant for you.
And If a day goes by without me saying I love you – never let a moment go by without knowing that I do.
Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it’s what you are expected to give – which is everything.
My love shines like a sun, sometimes visible and sometimes invisible but it is always HERE.
visit my other blog @ simplynizy.blogspot.com
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (beyondpaisley.net)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful (lifessweetbittersurprises.wordpress.com)
- Reflections (cloudandmountain.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: THANKFUL (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: REFLECTIONS (smartntrendymom.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (eatrunreadtravel.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Big (sarasjansen.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflection (thepetalpusher.wordpress.com)
Yay! I received lots of lots of lots of gifts this year. Pictures below are just few of the beautiful gifts I received from my wonderful lovies. 😉
Kuya Froy, I’m so proud to have a brother like you… not just for what you have accomplished, but for who you are. I love you baby bro. Thank you so much ya, thank you so much for your sweetness and kindness :-). I will treasure and cherish you forever.
Sissy and Kitten- Your friendship, kind words, support and love have been continuous and uplifting. Thank you so much for everything! I thank you both for your understanding and straight up honesty. And most of all, thank you for treating me like a real sister.
My baby sister Jovygail,
When she is by your side, the world is filled with life,
When she is not around, your days are full of strife.
A sister is a blessing, who fills your heart with love,
She flies with you in life with the beauty of a dove.
A companion to whom you can express your feelings,
She doesn’t let you get bored at family dealings.
Whether you are having your ups or downs,
She always helps you with a smile and never frowns.
With a sister you cannot have a grudge,
She is as sweet as chocolate and as smooth as fudge.
Having a cousin same time a sister is not just a trend,
JOVYGAIL, my baby sister,you’re one of my best friend.
TMQ, You have no idea how much this mean to me(teary-eyed when I opened the parcel ) way back 2011 you encouraged me to do the bucket list of dreams and now you’re happy seeing me fulfilling some of those dreams. I love the card TMQ…. I love whats written in it. I also love the lipstick, it made my lips more gorgeous 😉 Nakz! Thanks a lot Atty. Mwah!
I just want you to know how happy I am
to have you as my friend.
There are times… like right now…
when I want to let you know
exactly how I feel.
To put it simply, I don’t just love you…
I really like you.
You’re like a sister and a best-friend to me sis.
I appreciate the many ways you’ve reached me.
You have a real talent for knowing
just when I need you the most.
I know I can count on you
for support and encouragement,
I’m so happy to have you as my soul sister.
I love you sis, I always will!
- Just because Gifts That Can Intrigue Any Recipient (proflowers.com)
- #FGC22: In Four Parts (jodicleghorn.wordpress.com)
- Movies to wander.. (wanderlusteverywhere.wordpress.com)
- Love Thyself (joyofspa.com)
- The Budget Summer Bucket List – 25 Things You Can Do For Less Than $10 (collegecandy.com)
- Bucket List 🙂 (theworldyme.wordpress.com)
- “Best Friends Are The Best” (liveloveandshoot.com)
- Living High School to the Fullest (allstuffrandom.wordpress.com)
- Camping Bucket List: Live Chat Tonight 9 PM EST (thehappyhousewife.com)
- A List for the Present and the Future (blushingcameras.wordpress.com)
I never thought I would love someone like him
Never in my wildest dreams that I would meet him
But then, as I travel in my life’s journey
He came into my life and thought he’s my destiny.
He brought wonderful things in my life
He opened my eyes to see the splendor of love.
He showed me the way to his heart
He taught me everything that I should know about love.
He cared for me like I’m his one and only
He showed me how to love unselfishly
But he never teach me the art of letting go
He never teaches me the cure of hurting so.
I thought my first love will be my last
I thought it’s him to spend the rest of my life
But the hugs and kisses that I once have
Now, they all belong to somebody’s life.
- Never Mine, Yet, Ever Mine (campuswriting.com)
- When I wasn’t Looking (jilljacobs7.wordpress.com)
- i am an artist. (truelovejunkie.com)
- I Give My Life-No Sacrifice (mskarenminor.wordpress.com)
- Poem: There Comes the Strangest Moment by Kate Light (stjon.wordpress.com)
- piccolorium.net (readysteadybook.com)
- Abstemious Spirit of Mine (socialmexican.com)
- Forevermore.Limitless. (limitlessbouh.wordpress.com)
- More Rules To Live By. As Told by A 6 Year Old & A 4 Year Old Over Dinner. (manifestationyoga.com)
- I Loved Her More Than She Loved Me (noodletoes.com)
- The Thought Does Not Count (mommasmoneymatters.com)
- Letting Go Of The Past (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- 28 – BREAKING THE TRANCE – Key Message – We Are In A War With A THOUGHTFORM – the LUCIFERIAN EGREGORE GROUP KING – DO NOT RESIST – Become THOUGHT LESS – The DEATH PROCESS – Reconnecting and Reclaiming PARADISE – Pyramid ABOVE / Pyramid BELOW (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- From Love to Resent (rekindledflame.wordpress.com)
- Honest Consciousness: Aligning your Thoughts and Feelings with Authenticity by Amelia Wood (dragonintuitive.com)
- “Life is simple. What we give out, we get back.” (positive-thoughts.typepad.com)
- The Thinker and Thought (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- When you thought I wasn’t looking… (positive-thoughts.typepad.com)
- Day Ninety-Five: A Journey into Life – “Paranoia” Character (atruthseekersjourneyintolife.wordpress.com)
- Thoughts (betweenfearandlove.com)
- 92. Thinking = Metaphysics (marlenvargasdelrazo.wordpress.com)
- Natalie Glasson ~ Lord Melchizedek ~ Purpose Of Peace ~ 16July2012 (thegoldenagedaily.wordpress.com)
- My Philosophy on What the Best Freethinking and Free Speech Really Entail (freethoughtblogs.com)
- There is Peace in the Valley (runningnakedwithscissors.com)
- I Honor You (christinabauer.wordpress.com)
- Thought, Thinking, Thinker… (zenshredding.wordpress.com)
- Natalie Glasson – Lord Melchizedek – Purpose Of Peace – 16 July 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Gifts for the Heart (joyofspa.com)
- The Power of Believing (faith1stministries.com)
- Rebuilding Trust (yogacarechallenge.wordpress.com)
- The More One Talks The Less The Words Mean (dannydreams.wordpress.com)
- Dragons Wisdom (starseedbabbles.wordpress.com)
- “You Can’t Go Around Judging People” (cilla44.wordpress.com)
- I Love Me! (myyogacam.wordpress.com)
- Feelings, Thoughts and Music (meezletoe.wordpress.com)
- God does everything for a reason… (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- Love Comes Unseen We Only See It Go (profarms.wordpress.com)
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan’s Sweetest Couple Moments (popsugar.com)
- Elixirs of Love – The Gift Guide (joyofspa.com)
- The Fullness of Love (joyofspa.com)
- Which Flowers Mean Love? (proflowers.com)
- Reciting my love in time (justmehibana.wordpress.com)
- What Does “Love” Mean? (myownheart.me)
- i believe in you. (truelovejunkie.com)
- The Wildfire of a Mother’s Love: No Escape. ~ Dawn Cartwright (elephantjournal.com)
- Give a Try (onlinefunland.wordpress.com)
- Pushing 50: I love you (janfanakapan.wordpress.com)
- What to Do When What You Want to Do Makes No Money: Step 3 (theyoungprofessional.com)
- Reminder: Everything in life happens for a reason. (thoughtsfromadyingman.wordpress.com)
- A lesson in life (menakri.wordpress.com)
- Everything happens for a reason (duopower.wordpress.com)
- The Fullness of Love (joyofspa.com)
- Sometimes… (aytacgok.wordpress.com)
- Sananda ~ Abide by Your Hearts ~ As Channeled Through Fran Zepeda ~ July 9, 2012 (2012indyinfo.com)
- Introducing, The Love Goddess… Juno Cristi (julesorganicliving.com)
- A Journey Meant for Two (intimatelifelesson-reallove.com)
- Elixirs of Love – The Gift Guide (joyofspa.com)
- Human Moments (thejerecrojournals.wordpress.com)