(Source: Joseph Dibartolo‘s blog.)
Synopsis for his first book, ‘A Timely Curse’
For William Danver, High School was a breeze, academically that is. Although he wasn’t popular, at all, his real problem was at home. His father, Gary Danver, was an abusive, sadistic man, who also happened to be the corrupt sheriff in their small town. Unable to get any help from the authorities, William vowed to protect his mother and little sister by any means necessary. His wish to protect his family came in the form of a mysterious stranger, Alexander, who would change the boy’s life forever. Was it a curse or a blessing he granted William with? And did he do this to help the boy protect his family, or did he have his own selfish reasons?
Here is the cover of Joseph Dibartolo‘s first book.
To those fiction book lovers, be sure to grab a copy of this book. It’ll surely be a great book to read. It is available on Ebook this March 2013. And Oh click here for more info and updates regarding this book. That’s all for tonight guys. You have a good one lovies! Love y’all.
- No slots in Danvers. (No slots anywhere.) (dankennedy.net)
- A Tincture of Murder (mybookaddictionreviews.com)
- Danvers police investigating nursing home thefts (salemnews.com)
- High School Students In Danvers Hit With Mysterious Hiccups (boston.cbslocal.com)
- #giveaway and Visit With Author: Donna Fletcher Crow,”a Tincture of Murder” (mybookaddictionandmore.com)
- Browns fans brace as Modell up for Hall of Fame (myrtlebeachonline.com)
- Timbertown Austin to Feature Brand New Outdoor Product Lines! (prweb.com)
- DiBartolo captures MOW at Clipper Classic (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Two Out Of Three (Or Thereabouts) Ain’t Bad (druganddevicelaw.blogspot.com)
- Saturday is Caption Day! (mammasaurus.co.uk)