Theme: Letting Go!
Don’t be bitter and full of hatred when the one you love doesn’t love you the way you love him. Ask, listen and let go. Don’t force yourself to understand when you can’t, to fight hard when obviously it’s over and to play deaf to the nagging truth that what you’ve had doesn’t work and won’t work anymore. Sometimes saying ‘Goodbye’ is just like saying ‘Lets stop hurting each other.’ Goodbyes make you think. They make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost and what you’ve taken for granted. They make you realize that sometimes, there are no next times, no time outs and no second chances.
When something is over, don’t always think that it can start again. When it’s broken, you can’t always put back all the pieces. Life is not the way you want it to be, when you know that someone is hurting you so much, enough, just stop! It hurts a lot, YES, but you must learn to let go. Don’t’ push yourself too hard, just remember that in every ending, there’s such a thing that we call… THE NEW BEGINNING.
It is a lie to say you have let go of the past. Nobody let go of memories. Each tear is an unforgettable memory. Each smile is an undeniable mark. Each heartbeat is an in-erasable soar because really, there is no such thing as forgetting only moving on, accepting and changing.
Often, we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to, though that doesn’t mean that we’ve stopped loving them or we’ve stopped to care, you just gotta hold your head, smile, and walk away because sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I LOVE YOU.
Follow your heart because your heart will know the love that is meant for you.
And If a day goes by without me saying I love you – never let a moment go by without knowing that I do.
Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it’s what you are expected to give – which is everything.
My love shines like a sun, sometimes visible and sometimes invisible but it is always HERE.
visit my other blog @ simplynizy.blogspot.com
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (beyondpaisley.net)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful (lifessweetbittersurprises.wordpress.com)
- Reflections (cloudandmountain.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: THANKFUL (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: REFLECTIONS (smartntrendymom.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (eatrunreadtravel.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Big (sarasjansen.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflection (thepetalpusher.wordpress.com)
A lonely rose cultivated in the darkest corner of the garden
Surrounded by many other flowers
Yet the lonely rose remained alone
Time passed and trials came and went
One dealt a severe blow
And the rose began to wilt and wither
Forgotten…then… as if by a miracle
There came a soft and placid breeze
Followed by a ray of light
As all the other roses fell into darkness
The lonely rose began to shine
Shining with a special light…
And watered by a gentle cascade…
A cascade of love
A cascade of selfless affection
‘I do… not now but forever…’
Said the rose to the sunlight
And there they remain
A rose in full bloom
With her sunshine smiling down on her…
You are my sunshine, my life, my very soul
And I your rose am blooming in the light of your love.
- The Secrets…The Power…. (menakri.wordpress.com)
- The Ten Secrets (velindapeyton.com)
- Reuniting But It Seems So Unclear (sunnydelyte21.wordpress.com)
- Communication is so important (socialwebanalyst.com)
- You having 99 Problems? Relationships need work (theislandjournal.wordpress.com)
- Friendship and Togetherness (yessiesuniartie7.wordpress.com)
- The Key To A Loving Relationship (thetruthwarrior.wordpress.com)
- The Power of First Love (psychologytoday.com)
- Love-relationship Guidelines for a Happy Marriage (socyberty.com)
- Communicating like the government = failure. (bernarddahl.com)