I have often been asked which book of the Bible is my favorite. Ok in all
seriousness, my favorite book in the Bible is the book of Psalms. Why the book of Psalms? Because I believe there’s probably not a single issue that our hearts struggle with that is not addressed, in some way, in the Psalms. In my adulthood life I have read through the entire bible multiple times for many years, for my personal Bible reading. I would simply begin in Genesis and read straight through. And when I finished at the book of Revelation, I’d just start all over again. But time and time again, when I would be going through a particularly difficult season in my life, the Holy Spirit would prompt me to delve into the book of Psalms. And without fail, I would be comforted and strengthened. So, firstly, if you have never read this book, do yourself a favour and read it. Secondly, if you have read this book, I would love to hear your thoughts on it.
How about you, What is your favorite book in the Bible and why?
- Why Are the Psalms Numbered Differently? (jimmyakin.com)
- Selah (onthechancelsteps.wordpress.com)
- God’s Magnificence (quietstreams.wordpress.com)
- Jonathan expresses sadness over multiple blasts in churches (vanguardngr.com)
- Is Your Bible Study Time Missing These 4 Christian Meditation Techniques? (jesusis4u.wordpress.com)
- Devotional Bible Reading (markconner.typepad.com)
- Let’s Get Ecclesiastical! (christical.wordpress.com)
- Bible Reading Tools (markconner.typepad.com)
- A Guide to the Healing Psalms: New book by Rabbi Joshua Haberman acts as a commentary and index (prweb.com)
- Jonathan saddened by explosion (thenationonlineng.net)